AB জন্মভূমি

Brochure

Retail Banking

AB জন্মভূমি

“Guaranteed additional income for expatriate remittances”
Non Resident Bangladeshi (NRBs) will get additional income by directly sending their hard earned money from anywhere in the world to his/her own AB bank account or his/her beneficiary’s AB Bank account.

Special Features
  • 1 % more Incentive is offered by AB Bank and ensuring an additional income of Non-resident Bangladeshis in addition to Govt. provided 2% cash incentive on inward remittance (2% Bangladesh Govt. + 1% AB Bank Total 3% incentives).
  • Direct & fast transfer to sender/beneficiary’s account maintained with AB Bank Ltd.
  • By using AB direct internet banking solution customer can monitor his/her account real time information from any part of the world.

The following Accounts are especially developed for expatriate Bangladeshis for their convenience

  • AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account.
  • AB জন্মভূমি MSDS Account (Monthly Savings Deposit Scheme).
  • AB জন্মভূমি FD Account (Fixed Deposit Account)

SMS Service

  • The recipient is notified via SMS at his/her registered mobile number as soon as the money is credited.

Other Services

  • Locker service, utility bill payment, tuition fee payment secured loan facility, free personal banking consultancy by experienced bankers etc.

Brochure

Download

AB জন্মভূমি

Fixed Deposit Account

AB জন্মভূমি Fixed Deposit is a long term savings for NRB wage earner individuals.

⇨ Read More

Savings Account

AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account is a regular savings account in local currency for Non-Resident Bangladeshis ...

⇨ Read More

MSDS (Monthly Savings Deposit Scheme)

AB জন্মভূমি MSDS is a monthly installment based scheme product in local currency...

⇨ Read More