We provide a 360 degree fees management solution for educational institutions. Here, students and guardians benefit from a round the clock payment portal, whereas the educational institution administration benefits from a comprehensive fees management solution.
Bringing ease and convenience at your finger-tips, we are proud to be among the first in the industry to offer you the latest technological adaptations, through AB School Banking.
For students and guardians:
For educational institutions:
1. What is AB School Banking?
AB School Banking is a special banking product, which has been uniquely designed for education institutions and students to conveniently collect or pay tuition fees through AB Bank. The online payment, collection and reporting system has been streamlined to provide a 360 degree tuition fees management solution for education institutions, students and guardians.
2. Do I need to have an account with AB bank?
No, it is not mandatory for you to have an account with AB Bank. Payments can be made using any Credit or Debit card or other MFS channels such as Nogod, bKash, Rocket, MCash, Upay, T-Cash and more, similar to e-commerce payments.
3. If I do not have a bank account, can I still complete payment?
Yes, you can pay through any Mobile Financial Service, i.e. through bKash, Nogod, Rocket, Upay, T-cash, MCash etc.
4. Can I pay the fees through a bKash agent?
No, you have to use the portal and a personal bKash number to make the payment.
5. Where can I access this portal?
A link to the portal is available on the payment section of the educational institution’s website. Additionally, the link is also available on the AB Bank website.
6. Do I get an invoice or receipt after payment?
Yes, you will get a “Paid” receipt through email once the payment has been successful.
7. How do I get confirmation that my payment is successful?
You will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile after every successful transaction, followed by a receipt through email. This can also be viewed on the portal.
8. Can I pay partially or do I have to pay the full amount?
Yes you can pay partially, if allowed by the educational institution.
9. Will I be charged for using this service?
Yes, there is a 2% charge on total amount of tuition fee.
10. Can I pay anytime or do I have to pay within working hours?
You can pay at any time, including on holidays, as long as you have access to the internet.
11. Can I pay from overseas?
Yes, payments can be made from any location, as long as you have access to the internet.
12. Can I make a payment in advance?
Yes, payments can be made in advance. Report for each payment will be generated and shared with you on your email.
13. How long does it take to update the payment?
The payment is registered and confirmed immediately.
14. How will I get the login username & password?
The login username and password will be shared with you by the educational institution. You can login to the portal and change the password at any time.
15. Will I have to inform the educational institution after payment?
No, the system will automatically update your payment information.
16. Whom do I contact in case of payment issues & failure?
First, you should contact the bank or financial service provider whose card or MFS you have used to make the payment. If the problem still persists, kindly contact AB Bank call center and issue a complaint. Your issue will be dealt with at the earliest possible time.
For more information, or to schedule a meeting, please give us a call at 16207. You can also send us an email with your query at email@example.com