Lost Cheque Book

What should I do if I lose my Cheque Book?

In case of loss of a Cheque Book you will have to immediately submit to your Branch an Application in the prescribed Format with a copy of GD entry from local police station regarding the loss of your Cheque Book. You will also have to sign an Undertaking in a prescribed Format.

You will then have to request the Branch for issuance of a new Cheque Book in lieu of lost cheque book.