Government Securities Investment Window
As advised by Bangladesh Bank, AB Bank Limited has formed ‘Government Securities Investment Window’ for smooth operation of Govt. Securities transactions.
Major functions of Government Securities Investment Window are as follows:
- Provide information of coupon/ yield and investment procedure for potential or prospective customers.
- Take proper initiatives to open Business Participants (BP) accounts of individuals and institutional customers.
- Provide necessary advice to open Bank account for ensuring overall transaction security, sale-buy of govt. securities as well as faster payment of coupon and principal payment on maturity.
- Ensure buy-sale transaction successfully upon customer’s requisition.
- Ensure payment/ receive of coupon, payment of principal at maturity and trading activities efficiently.
- Time to time reconciliation of client’s Securities account (BP account).
- Perform Govt. Security related activities by maintaining continuous communication with Treasury Division.
- Mr. Numayer Ahmed Chaudhuri
- Senior Officer
- AB Bank Limited
- Principal Branch
- Phone:+8801717501585, Treasury: 9578539
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com