What is AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account
AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account is a regular savings account in local currency for Non-Resident Bangladeshis (NRBs) living abroad. This savings account gives them more than generic Savings Account interest on their hard earned money for their future security and family maintenance
AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account type
Eligibility for AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account
Aged 18 years or above and an expatriate Bangladeshi (NRB) or going abroad (having valid work permit/G.O) or are on temporary leave in Bangladesh
AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account interest rate is 0.25 % higher
than AB Bank’s generic Savings Account.
Twice a year (June & December).
- Cheque book & debit card facility is available.
- By using AB direct internet banking solution customer can monitor his/her account real time information from any part of the world.
- The recipient is notified via SMS at his/her registered mobile number as soon as the money is credited.
Documents required for AB জন্মভূমি Savings Account
- Bank prescribed account opening form duly filled up.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (2 copies).
- Copy of valid Passport, work Permit and salary certificate/ Source of foreign income.
- Applicant’s NID (if any).
- Nominee’s passport size photograph should be verified by account holder(1 copy), any legal Govt. Photo ID.
- Any others account opening related documents.