Address Change

Can I change my mailing / permanent address?

Yes, you can fill up bank’s Service Request Form (available in any of our Branches) or you can request in writing for change of address with a copy of utility bill showing your new address. For change of permanent address you have to provide document regarding your or your parent’s ownership of the land/apartment/house etc. which you want to designate as the permanent address.

Your instruction should be submitted to the Branch of AB Bank Limited where you opened your account.