Mudarabah Marriage Savings Deposit
Marriage is an expensive social and religious obligation of adult Muslims. It is a must for Men to provide “Mohor” to the bride. Islam encourages Muslims to do marriage. But due to huge expense associated with marriage young people are compelled to defer or permanently postpone their marriage. Mudarabah Mariiage Savings Deposit (MMSD) may be an easy solution of this burning issue.
- Any adult Bangladeshi citizen can open this account.
- Parents/Guardians can open account on behalf of minors.
- Tenor of the deposit is 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 years.
- Monthly deposit amount is Tk. 500/- or its multiple, such as, Tk. 1,000/-, Tk. 1,500/-, 2,000/- ………Tk.10,000/-, Tk.15,000/-, Tk.20,000/- etc.
- Profit is applied considering weightage at higher side.
- After maturity total amount with profit can be drawn at a time.