Notice is hereby given that the 30th (thirtieth) Annual General Meeting (AGM) of AB Bank Limited will be held on May 02, 2012 (Wednesday) at 11:00 a.m. at the Bashundhara Convention Centre-2, Bashundhara R/A., Baridhara, Dhaka, to transact the following business:
|To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report, the Audited Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2011 and the Auditors’ Report thereon.
|To declare the Dividend for the year ended December 31, 2011 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
|To elect Directors.
|To appoint Auditors for the year 2012 and fix their remunerations.
By order of the Board
- Record date’ was March 01, 2012 (Thursday)
Shareholders’ names appearing in the Register of Members the Company as at the close of business on the ‘Record Date’ will be eligible to attend the AGM and will qualify for the Dividend.
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) can appoint a proxy to attend and on a poll to vote on his/her behalf. Form of Proxy duly stamped must be deposited at the Company’s Registered Office not later than forty eight hours before the time fixed for the meeting and in default, Form of Proxy will not be treated as valid.
- Members are requested to notify change of address, if any, well ahead. For BO Account holders, the same to be rectified through their respective Depository Participants.
- Admission into the Venue of the AGM will be allowed on production of the Attendance Slip sent with the Annual Report.
- hareholders are requested to register their names in the counter at the AGM Venue from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.